1Tap Cleaner Pro v2.71 APK Updated Download NOW
1Tap Cleaner Professionalplay.google.com.acc.pro
1-Faucet to wash all cache, search histories and calls log. A default cleaner can also be included.
Are you operating out of software storage?
- Cache Cleaner
- Historical past Cleaner
- Name/Textual content log Cleaner
- Default Cleaner
There are 4 cleaners included on this app. Cache Cleaner, Historical past Cleaner and Name/Textual content log Cleaner provide help to to get extra free area for the interior telephone storage by clearing apps cached information, knowledge information, or search/navigation historical past data. In case you have chosen to launch apps by default for some actions. Default Cleaner lets you clear the default settings.
Auto or 1-faucet to clear all cache, search historical past, calls log and one of the best is you do not have to ROOT the telephone anymore! This app is essential to anybody who has reminiscence administration points.
- 1-faucet to clear all cached information
- 1-faucet to clear all search and browser navigation historical past data
- 1 faucet to clear calls log (incoming, outgoing, missed, steadily contacted)
- listing all default apps and clear chosen defaults
- residence display widget exhibits cache and out there measurement
- auto clear all cache and historical past at a specified interval
- auto clear cache when the gadget is low on inner space for storing
- clear cache or historical past for a specified software
- notify you on startup if greater than 500K bytes cache used
- record purposes by both cache, knowledge, code, complete measurement or app identify
- view software on Market
- uninstall software
- open software
- present software particulars web page
- Fastened: shouldn’t present advertisements on the massive cache window for paid customers
- Ff UI continues to be displaying in English and you want to assist the interpretation, please ship me an e-mail
- Bugs fastened and optimizations
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.