3D Artist – Issue 84 – September 2015 – Keyscity.net
3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that’s just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills.
ZBrush modelling mastered
50 Fantasy Tips & Tricks
– Improve your characters, environments and more
Design a hard surface helmet in ZBrush
– Re-create our incredible cover image!
Render a realistic butterfly
– Model, texture and render a beautiful blue morpho
Win £10,000 worth of software
– We’ve teamed up with BFX Festival for an awesome competition
– Create a fantasy elf character
– Learn how to scatter a scene in Houdini
– Animate a jellyfish in Maya
– Master ZModeler and Array Mesh
– Day for night conversion in NUKE
– Learn how to texture wool in Cinema 4D
– Our verdict on MODO 901
– KeyShot 6 review
– Hands-on with the Fujitsu CELSIUS M740
– CEL Robox 3D printer review
– Our pick of the best images around
– Discover latest happenings in the 3D community
– The 3DArtistOnline Gallery showcase
– The latest industry news, product launches – and more!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.