7 Daily Moves Premium 1.1.1 APK is Here! [LATEST]
7 Daily Moves Premium
The 7dailymoves© workouts are based on basic human movements.
Our bodies are designed to squat, lunge, bend, push, pull, twist, walk (run or jump).
Our body should be able to perform these functional movements efficiently without injury in our everyday activities.
Build a strong functional body, lose body fat and slow down ageing with the 7dailymoves© workouts.
Human body parts don’t move in isolation. Functional movements are always compound where multiple muscles and joints work together. For example: When you bend down to lift a baby from the floor and turn around to talk to someone, three movements are involved- Bending, pulling (lifting) and twisting.
If your workouts do not include these seven basic movements, the training is incomplete.
Whether you are an elite athlete, a homemaker or a desk bound executive, make the 7dailymoves© the foundation of your exercise plan.
• Quick and effective Workouts designed by Fitness Experts.
• More than 50+ workouts
• Animated exercises with step by step instructions.
• Playable Instruction, while workout or any time during the Rest
• Create custom workouts by choosing the exercise from multiple options for every move.
• Save any workouts under “My Workouts”
Download the 7dailymoves© app and see your body actually change!
• Introduced Free bodyweight workouts. No equipment required.
• We have improved on user experience.
• Critical bug fixed for OS 4.0.4 – Ice cream Sandwich
• Help your friends and family to get fit . Invite them to download this app.
***Love our free app? Please take a moment to review us on the Play Store!***
How to Install?
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.