ACDSee Pro 8.2 Build 287 Keygen is Here! [Latest]
ACDSee Pro 8
ACDSee Pro – new version of the professional program for working with digital photos, which has more features designed for professional photographers. Supports more than 100 graphic file formats, lets you work with RAW-image, automatically sort photos by parameters obtained from digital cameras, provides an effective visual method to add meta tags to images, and fast batch processing of large quantities of pictures, including the RAW format.
Lightning-fast and easy to use, ACDSee Photo Manager has everything you need to organize your photos, perfect your shots, and share your memories with friends and family. With ACDSee Photo Manager you can quickly and easily browse and find photos, and fix red-eye, lighting and more with easy-to-use editing tools.
Here are some key features of “ACDSee Photo Manager”:
Browse your existing collection instantly. There’s no need to waste time importing your photos into a separate library. Access your folders and files live, in real time. Sort, group and filter photos by camera information, edited state or other criteria for super fast scanning. You can also browse by date or event to see photos from a specific occasion.
Direct Download Link
Create custom categories, add descriptive keywords, edit EXIF and IPTC metadata, and assign ratings to your photos. Tag images with one click and bring them all together for further editing or sharing. You can even organize your photos as you import them from your camera or storage device, saving you even more time.
Find in a flash:
Find any photo, even if you have thousands in your collection. Enter multi-word keyword phrases like “ski trip” or “birthday party”, search only specific folders, leverage your camera’s file information, and find that one special image with the Quick Search bar. Build detailed searches and save them for ongoing use.
Bring together over 100 file types into one convenient place. View, manage and get extensive format support for your photos, audio and video clips including BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD, MP3, MPEG, TIFF, WAV and many others. View your files even quicker by setting ACDSee as the default program to open these types of files. Take a look at the complete list of supported file formats.
Protect your photos:
Keep copies of your photos in case your computer should fail. Synchronize your folders with an external hard drive or networked drive. Or backup your photos and database information to CD or DVD. You can even schedule automatic backups and reminders.
ACDSee Pro 8.2 Release Notes
- Added RAW Support for the following Camera Models
- Sony A7S
- Improved panning in crop tool in Edit mode.
- Improved Nikon D750 and Olympus Stylus 1 RAW support.
- Crop setting is now more user friendly.
- Added One Drive support in Folders pane.
- Histogram in Edit mode updates correctly when zoomed in.
- Fixed a border crash with a certain aspect ratio.
- Fixed an issue that Dodge & Burn mask preview may not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue in Sharpen tool mask.
- Fixed a rare issue that detail brush may not be in the correct position.
- Fixed image upload for Facebook and SmugMug.
Supported File Formats
- Support for some legacy file formats has been removed from the 32 bit build of ACDSee Pro 8. File format support is now equivalent between both 64 and 32 bit builds. See online documentation for more details.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
How to Install and Activate?
- Download the Setup
- Run the Setup and Install It
- Launch the Program and use the keygen given to Activate
- Thats all
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.