Adguard Premium v2.1.344 Patched APK are Here ! [LATEST]
Adguard is a remarkable web filter that protects you from annoying advertising, malicious and phishing websites, online tracking and much more. Adguard really handles all types of internet ads, speeds up page load, saves bandwidth and increases your device protection against possible threats. Adguard filters only browsers traffic and does not interfere with other apps you use. We use a unique technology that allows filtering the traffic on your device without ROOT privileges. Filtering speed does not depend on the work of VPN server, as it is embedded right in your device.
How does Adguard protection works?
Adguard filters your browsers traffic by blocking requests to phishing and malicious websites and removing intrusive browser advertising.
Adguard can use two modes of traffic filtering.
- Local VPN mode.
- Local HTTP proxy mode.
Local VPN mode
If you are using this mode, Adguard does not need ROOT privileges to carry out filtering. At the same time, VPN-server is located on your device, so that there is no need to pass your traffic through a remote server in order to filter it.
Local HTTP proxy mode
- In this mode Adguard launch a local HTTP proxy server on your device. This mode is recommended if you use a rooted device
- Otherwise, manual adjustment of an HTTP proxy will be needed to use this mode, the filtering in mobile networks (Edge/3G/4G) will also be impossible.
- Protection against malicious and phishing sites. Our blacklists contain millions of websites. With Adguard you are protected from online threats!
- Improved ad blocking. The highest filtering quality.
- Premium technical support. We will help you with any problem in the shortest time possible.
What’s New ?
[Fixed] “Filter DNS requests” feature does not work with mobile connection
We have improved “Filter DNS requests” feature, now it is much more reliable and works for both Wi-Fi and Mobile connection. This feature may improve the battery usage drastically so I recommend beta testers to try it.
[Changed] Change Mb to MB in firewall data statistics
[Changed] “Protection paused” notification should not have high priority in Android 4.X
[Fixed] Wi-Fi direct does not work with Adguard on Samsung devices
[Fixed] Always return status=500 for blocked requests
Android 4.0 & Up is required
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.