Adobe After Effects CC 2014
After Effects is a product from Adobe and it’s a digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application. Used in the post-production process of film-making and television production. Among other things, After Effects can be used for keying, tracking, rotoscoping, compositing and animation. It also functions as a very basic non-linear editor, audio editor and media transcoder.
- 18th June Creative Cloud 2014
- 6th October Creative Cloud 2014.1
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor with 64-bit support
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 5 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10 GB recommended)
- 1280 x 1080 display
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certifi ed GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer
Download After Effects CC 2014
|CC products download|
On the first window, it will ask you if you want to Try the product or if you have purchased and have a valid licence number. Of course, choose Try.
Afterwards, it will ask you to Sign In with your Adobe ID account. This is why we have disconnected from Internet previously. Adobe has a new system of checking your licence status, and all this is connected with an Adobe ID! In addition, this is also explained by Adobe joining the Cloud World. If you click Sign In, you will face a error, obviously because it’s not possible to connect to Internet, and so, after that, you have the option to Sign In Later. Now you can proceed with the installation.
This is the way you will prevent Adobe to know that actually, you didn’t purchased the product, otherwise, if they detect it, they would modify After Effects files settings and after the Trial (30 days) there would be no way to activate it using Adobe Universal Patcher.
Next, proceed the installation, which is very simple. Just accept the terms and conditions and choose a location for installation (I recommend you to let the setup install on the default path), click Install
Finally, launch After Effects. This is necessary to start the trial mode, otherwise the patcher won’t work.
Open the Adobe Universal Patcher. If you have an antivirus, just for precaution disable it.
Select, in this case, Adobe After Effects CC (64-bit)
Select amtlib.dll and Open