Advanced Photoshop – Issue 135 – 2015 – Keyscity.net
Advanced Photoshop magazine is packed full of expert advice for mastering professional Photoshop skills. Each edition has in-depth tutorials inspired by the latest commercial trends covering all the key Photoshop skills, from digital painting and photomanipulation, to graphical illustration and typographical effects. The magazine also has inspirational interviews with some of the biggest names in the creative world, a tailored Photoshop Helpdesk, and features looking in more detail at industry skills and services. Every issue comes with a free download which contains files to aid you with that issue’s workshops, as well as free resources, video tutorials and wallpapers. This issue, master the pro techniques you need to create incredible photo effects, learn how to create a 3D infographic, improve your advertising designs, make your own brushes and much more!
In this issue…
Dynamic Pen tool tricks
Paint with masks
– Powerful clipping and layer mask tips you really need to know
Pro type secrets
– Take control of Photoshop’s typography tools today
How to illustrate with impact
– Professional advice for better digital illustrations
On text: Photoshop CC keyboard
– Will this Photoshop-specific keyboard speed up your workflow?
– Add hand-drawn effects to fonts
– Create a low-poly planet
– Inside Cream Studios
– Make your own flower brushes
– JR Schmidt shares his incredible artwork
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.