Advanced Photoshop – Issue 139 – 2015 – Keyscity.net
Advanced Photoshop magazine is packed full of expert advice for mastering professional Photoshop skills. Each edition has in-depth tutorials inspired by the latest commercial trends covering all the key Photoshop skills, from digital painting and photomanipulation, to graphical illustration and typographical effects. The magazine also has inspirational interviews with some of the biggest names in the creative world, a tailored Photoshop Helpdesk, and features looking in more detail at industry skills and services. Every issue comes with a free download which contains files to aid you with that issue’s workshops, as well as free resources, video tutorials and wallpapers. This issue, master the pro techniques you need to create incredible photo effects, learn how to create a 3D infographic, improve your advertising designs, make your own brushes and much more!
In this issue…
Master post-production for incredible art
20 expert tips for vectors
– Take your vector art to the next level
Charlie Bowater’s tricks for digital painting
– Industry expertise shared by one of Atomhawk’s principal artists
Cintiq Companion 2 on test
– Is this hybrid Windows tablet and graphics tablet the future of digital art?
Tasty type tricks
– Delicious ways to enhance your typography
– Create a flying effect
– Inside pokedstudio
– Make your own ink swirl brushes
– Control tone and colour in scenes
– Reviewed: Wacom Cintiq Companion 2, OnOne Perfect Effects 9
– Interviewed: Charlie Bowater, pokedstudio, Rodrigo Marinelli
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.