AFL LIVE 2 APK 1.1 + SD DATA Files
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up
“Please make a PS4 version! I’ve been a big fan of the series and hope you’re making a ps4 version. It’s not bad on the phone, the only issue is that the music continues to play once you exit the app.” -Shaun
“I have tried downloading AFL LIVE 2 twice with errors (905). Once I succeeded to do so, I’m not impressed with the game. It’s a good concept and looks fun but it takes up so much room for so little to give back. It’s so laggy, sound is poor and crashed 3 times. That makes it really hard to play.” -Corey
Features of AFL LIVE 2 for Android:
– Go head-to-head with friends in real time multiplayer – Online!
– Single Player Mode – battle it out against the CPU
– 2015 Toyota AFL Premiership Season Fixture and Team Line-ups
– Stunning 3D graphics with over 200 realistically modeled AFL star players
– Over 60 teams from TAC Cup, VFL, AFL, as well as various bonus teams such as the Big V
– 15-year career mode with drafting, trading, finances, tribunal, training and more
– Realistic stadia including Adelaide Oval, MCG, SCG and The Gabba.
– Random and configurable match conditions including heavy wind, calm, day, night and twilight modes
– Intuitive touch controls
– Dynamic cameras and replays
– Fully motion captured animations
– Rich team tactics and combinations to personalise your strategy!
– Extensive player information and statistics to explore
– Play, Watch, and Simulate AFL matches
– Create your own players and edit licensed teams in the Footy Factory
– Sign in with Google Play and earn Achievements
– Unlockable features; including stadia and bonus teams
– Expert commentary by Dennis Cometti and Tom Harley
What’s new in version 1.1
– Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on certain devices
– Additional device support
– Various bug fixes and improvements
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Download AFL LIVE 2 APK + DATA Files:
Install APK, Extract Sd Data and copy ‘com.hes.AFLLive2’ folder to ‘sdcard/Android/obb/’, have fun!
This application needs 3.8Gb of free space to extract and install, and will only run on higher end devices – see device compatibility before purchasing.
Tip: Use Google Chrome browser or Firfox for Android to access and download from Apkradar.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.