Age of Civilizations v1.153 APK Updated Download NOW
Age of Civilizationsplay.google.com.jakowski
– Earth | [342 Provinces]
– Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted earlier than every spherical. The variety of orders you’ll be able to submit throughout every spherical is restricted by your Motion Factors for that spherical.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in flip order, which is randomized initially of every spherical.
– The capital is an important province in a civilization. For those who lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will not exist. In the event you seize one other civilization’s capital, you acquire all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
– Clear provinces are impartial. Provinces with shade belong to different civilizations.
– You’ll be able to scale the map. To return to the usual scale, double faucet the map. If scale is aside from commonplace on minimap you’ll be able to see ‘!’ in prime proper.
– Use the Financial system and Inhabitants buttons to view every province’s Financial system and Inhabitants values. Use the diplomacy button to view every province’s proprietor and have interaction in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
– Cash is added to your treasury via revenue tax, which is predicated off your civilization’s complete inhabitants and financial system. Cash is subracted out of your treasury for army maintenance, which is predicated off your quantity of army models (models at sea have a better maintenance than models on land).
• Orders – Regular View
– Transfer: transfer models from one province to a different. You possibly can transfer between provinces you management or assault one other civilization’s province.
– Recruit: recruit models from the chosen province. This prices cash and is restricted by the inhabitants of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its inhabitants.
– Construct: assemble a constructing within the chosen province (see Constructing Varieties). This prices cash.
– Disband: take away models from the chosen province. This decreases army maintenance.
– Vassal: creates a vassal state with one other civilization.
– Annex: brings a vassal state again beneath your full management.
• Orders – Diplomacy View
– Struggle: declare struggle on a civilization.
– Peace: submit a peace supply to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will not be at struggle.
– Pact: submit a pact supply to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations can’t assault one another for 5 rounds. This may be canceled by way of a Struggle order one spherical prematurely.
– Alliance: submit an alliance supply to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will assist you in your army efforts. Use the Struggle order to let allies know who your targets are.
– Kick: finish an alliance with a civilization.
– Help: give cash to a civilization.
• Constructing Varieties
– Fort: provides a province a protection bonus.
– Watch tower: permits you to see military numbers in neighboring provinces.
– Port: permits models to maneuver into the ocean. Models at sea can transfer again onto any land province, even when it doesn’t have a port.
• 186 Civilizations
• Offline and On-line achievements
• Offline and On-line Corridor of Fame
• Google Play Recreation Providers leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random video games
– Trendy world
– Trendy world Full
– World conflict I
– World conflict I Full
– World conflict II
– World conflict II Full
– Customized situations!
• Three several types of fog of struggle:
• Out there languages
- Province names
- New state of affairs: World Struggle II – 1942 made with a fan, Jim Okay.
- New: Sandbox mode
- New: Borders
- New: Color of Civilization
- New: Military view as an alternative of Financial system view
- New language: Português
- New language: Čeština
- Scale of achievements
- New language: Nederlands
- New language: العربية
- New language: Italiano
- Consumer can choose Civilization within the Random Recreation mode.
- New: Random Recreation -> Civilization
- New language: 日本語
- New language: Français
- AI enhancements: Diplomacy
- New language: 한국어
- New:Panorama mode
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.