AirDroid: File Transfer, Share v18.104.22.168 Apk – Android Apps
★★★Featured on Google Play in 30+ countries.★★★
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free.Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
– Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
– Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
– Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
– Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
– Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
– Apps: Import and export .apk files.
– Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
– URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
– Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forums.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Email: [email protected]
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.