AirTycoon 4 V1.1.1 Apk + Mod (a lot of money) + Data for android
AirTycoon 4 is a simulation game for android
Welcome to AirTycoon 4! – Authentic turn based airline management simulation single player game based on ‘Air Tycoon Online 2′ which is being loved by world wide players.
Basically this version is a demo version. If you want to enjoy the full version, you should purchase an in-app in the game.
Build and manage worldwide airline with detailed statistic management support!
Now, passengers in the world are ready to on board to your airline!
**When 24 turns passed from the beginning and if you want to play continuously,
you need to buy the formal version of this game.
– Customized turn based game
– Play and compete with max 24 AI players
– Vivid and gorgeous 3D graphics
– Various game setting
– Include 150 real airplane models and 500 airports world wide
– Diversified airport and route management
– Upgradable airplanes and airports
– Buy and sell used airplanes
– Detailed and various type of map
– Management of passenger and cargo routes
– Historical real time background
– No internet connection needed
[Game Tips for Beginners]
* Keep lower than 30% of lease planes.
* Open a new route at high business/tour level and less(or no) competitive cities.
* Keep maximize advertisement and service investment.
* Keep lower level of salary as they are satisfied.
* Keep the airplane operating at maximum.
* Make schedules as the same as ‘Available schedule by Planes’.
* Adjust airfares always.
– Raise the fare when the occupancy is 100%.
– Down the fare when the occupancy is lower than 70%
* Do not be obsessed on your existing routes.
– Close the route resolutely which has many competitors and do not earn money.
– Find a new undeveloped golden route constantly.
* Minimize Cost
– Minimize office, counters
– Minimize unused slots
– Use fuel tank and buy fuel by wholesale
* Maximize profit
– Run a maintenance depot and lounge on your hub airports (not all airports).
You can save 30% of maintenance cost and increase the business and first class passengers
(An airport having many routes is a hub airport.)
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.