AMIDuOS™ 2.0.5 Pro Crack is Here ! [Best Alternative To BlueStacks][UPDATED]
Hello OnHaxiers’, Today I have come with the best alternative for Bluestacks, the all new “AmiDuOS 2.0.5 Pro Lollipop” Android Emulator For PC.
AMIDuOS is a revolutionary new concept that brings the functionality, depth and fun of the Android experience to Microsoft® Windows devices. It runs on nearly any Windows 7/8/10 PC or tablet device for fast, easy switching between Windows and Android environments – without the need to dual boot!
Why To Choose AMIDuOS™
Direct Download Link
- Full Android Experience : AMIDuOS is nothing less than the full Android experience, with all the features that the latest version of the popular mobile operating system has to offer. It runs fast, looks crisp and sharp and performs with no limitations – because it is 100% native Android running on your Windows hardware!
- Application Compatibility : AMIDuOS can run nearly all of the Android applications available in Android app markets.
- Performance : AMIDuOS supports 3D acceleration, so you can enjoy a superior Android gaming experience in Windows. It uses Windows OpenGL drivers for improved frame rates to support even the most graphics-intensive games.
- Device Support : It also supports key peripherals and sensors of the Windows hardware, including high-definition cameras, audio and microphone.
- Tablet Features : AMIDuOS provides a complete Android tablet experience with multitouch and gesture support like Pinch and Zoom, along with a full-featured software keyboard.
- Desktop Features : AMIDuOS also supports Ethernet and simulated WiFi to provide network access for Android applications. In Desktop mode AMIDuOS offers full hardware keyboard support, including keyboard shortcuts.
- Storage and File Sharing : File sharing between Windows and Android is also supported in AMIDuOS, so you can share pictures, videos and music between both OS modes with ease.
What’s New !!
- Added Multi-Touch support in Input Mapper.
- Fixed AnTuTu Benchmark app crashing AMIDuOS.
- Added enable/disable gamepad option in DuOS Configuration Tool.
- Fixed memory leaks and Improved overall AMIDuOS performance.
- Fixed root mode issue.
- Fixed Data Card network adaptor not detecting in AMIDuOS.
- Disabled Animations while launching SetupWizard and prompt alert message to reboot AMIDuOS to enable animation.
- Fixed AMIDuOS Startup and virtual machine related issues.
- Fixed Camera not working in Windows 10.
How To Crack ?
- Download and extract zip contents to a folder
- Start installation with “DuosInstaller.exe” [Do not Launch]
- Download “AmiDuOS Crack.zip” and extract to a folder
- Copy and replace “DuOS.exe” from crack folder to installation directory
- Done. Enjoy Full Lollipop Experience
How To Install Google Apps ??
- Install AmiDuOS
- Download “GoogleApps.zip” from below [Do Not Extract]
- Right click on it and select “Apply To DuOS”
- Start AmiDuOS and update all google apps from Play Store
How To Root AmiDuOS (Optional)
- Turn off AmiDuOS
- Open AmiDuos Configuration Tool, Go to Advanced tab, Tick Root Mode and Apply
- Download and Extract AmiDuOS Rooter From The Links Given Below
- Start AmiDuOS
- Go to Settings> About Phone and Click Build number 7 times
- Now, Go back to settings and open developer options
- Enable USB Debugging
- Now, Opoen the Folder in which Root zip is Extracted
- Run AmiDuOS Rooter and Wait Till it finish
- AmiDuOS Will Restart once the process is complete
- Open SuperSU App
- It’ll ask for binary update, Click Update and choose normal recovery
- AmiDuOS will restart and You’ll Get Root Access, Enjoy
How To Fix InputMapper Problems ?
- If DuOS Crash after loading screen, Disable Hyper-V in your computer
- If KeyMapper is not working properly then try NOT to crack. Use AMIDuOS without cracking
ROOTING TOOL (Optional)
GoogleApps.zip [172 Mb]
OLDER STABLE VERSIONS
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.