AppMgr Pro III – App 2 SD v3.63 Cracked APK is Here ! [LATEST]
AppMgr Pro III (App 2 SD)
AppMgr Pro III (App 2 SD) is a tool that enables you to administer all of the apps that you have installed on your device, including moving APK files back and forth between your device’s memory and its SD card.
This is the main and possibly most interesting feature of AppMgr Pro III (App 2 SD). It allows you to free up memory space by storing files on your SD card. There are also some other useful features that will help you batch install and uninstall apps (using APKs). That means that you could, for example, quickly install three or four games with just a tap.
Another intriguing feature allows you to hide system apps that you never use but normally cannot erase. All that it does is hide the icon so you don’t have to see it anymore, but that’s still pretty nice.
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
– Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
– Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
– Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won’t use any CPU or memory resources
– App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
Direct Download Link
- Up-to-date UI style, themes
- Batch uninstall apps
- Batch move apps to external storage
- Notify when movable apps installed
- Hide apps from app drawer
- Freeze apps to a stop state
- 1-tap to clear all cache
- Batch clear apps cache or data
- Batch view apps on Google Play
- Export the app list
- Install apps from the exported app list
- Quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
- Sort apps by name, size or installation time
- Share customized app list with friends
- Support home screen widgets
- Support Android 2/3/4/5
- Support “Move2SD Enabler”
- Customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.