AppMgr Pro III App 2 SD v3.66 Patched Apk is Here![LATEST]
AppMgr Pro III App 2 SD 3.66 Patched Apk
Support app 2 sd for more Samsung/ASUS/HTC devices, need upgrade to the latest ROM, contact device manufacture about how to upgrade or when they will release app 2 sd enabled ROM.
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
- Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
- Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
- Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won’t use any CPU or memory resources
- App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
- Over 30,000,000 Downloads!
- up-to-date UI style, themes
- batch uninstall apps
- batch move apps to external storage
- notify when movable apps installed
- hide apps from app drawer
- freeze apps to a stop state
- 1-tap to clear all cache
- batch clear apps cache or data
- batch view apps on Google Play
- export the app list
- install apps from the exported app list
- quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
- sort apps by name, size or installation time
- share customized app list with friends
- support home screen widgets
- support Android 2/3/4/5
- support “Move2SD Enabler”
- customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Direct Download Link
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device’s external or internal storage through your device’s Settings. With this, you’ll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don’t care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
You can freeze apps so they won’t use any CPU or memory resources and consume zero-battery. It’s good for you to freeze apps that you would like to keep in device, but don’t want them to run or be uninstalled.
- Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system
- Read user’s manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
How to Install ?
- Download The Apk From the link below
- Install normally
- Done.Enjoy !!
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.