Apps2SD Pro: Link App2SD [ROOT] v5.2 Is Here ! [Latest]
Apps2SD Pro: Link App2SD [ROOT]
Please do not download or give low rating if you don’t have ROOT access or External SD card. Before using the tool take a full backup. Apps2SD will not be responsible for any data loss or damage to your phone.
The increasing need to add more apps to your phone leaves you with less memory and decreased performance.
• Device needs to be rooted
• Root permission should be granted to Apps2SD
• 2 partitions on external SD card (use inbuilt partition tool to create 2nd partition).
• Swap manager
• SD card booster
• SD card speed tester
• Folder mount feature
• Folder link feature
• Partition the SD card. Create 3 partitions on your SD card using inbuilt partition tool.
• Link apk, odex, dex, lib, and internal data of user/system apps to SD card.
• Link external data and obb folders of apps/games to SD card
• Uninstall system apps (remove bloat ware)
• Reinstall apps(non system apps)
• Move apps to SD card using native app2sd (force move if move to SD card is not supported by the app)
• Enable and Disable apps
• Convert user apps to system app and system apps to user app
• Integrate updated system apps with system
• Clear internal and external data and cache of apps
• Share Play Store link or the APK file of apps with other people
• Create shortcut of apps
• Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
• Batch link, unlink, reinstall, enable, disable, convert, integrate, clear data, clear cache, uninstall, move to SD, move to phone, create shortcut and many more useful functions
• List applications, show detailed size information and link status
• Sort and filter apps/games by many attributes
• Search applications by name
• Create mount script for SD card’s 2nd partition
• Relink all library files
• Relink all dalvik-cache (.dex) files
• Rebind all external folders
• Link all dalvik-cache (.dex) files
• Clear all dalvik-cache (.dex) files
• Added init.d support for mount script
• Clear orphan data and lib feature
• remount 2nd partition feature
• select all in multi select option
• ext2, ext3, ext4, exfat and f2fs support
• Support for 32 and 64 devices
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.