Assassin’s Creed® Unity Repack PC Game is Here ! [13 GB] [UPLAY UNLOCKER]
Assassin’s Creed® Unity
Assassin’s Creed® Unity is an action/adventure game set in the city of Paris during one of its darkest hours, the French Revolution. Take ownership of the story by customising Arno’s equipement to make the experience unique to you, both visually and mechanically. In addition to an epic single-player experience, Assassin’s Creed Unity delivers the excitement of playing with up to three friends through online cooperative gameplay in specific missions. Throughout the game, take part in one of the most pivotal moments of French history in a compelling storyline and a breath-taking playground that brought you the city of lights of today.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit operating system required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)
- Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller
How To Use UPLAY UNLOCKER ?
Extract the contents of the archive to the appropriate save folder and overwrite. You will not lose any of your game progression.
Direct Download Link
- RELOADED:- C:ProgramDataOrbit720<username>
- ALI213:- ..<gamefolder>Profile
- 3DM:- ..<gamefolder>save3dmgames
How To Install ?
- Burn Or mount the image
- Install The Game
Sequence 1, Memory 3 FIX
For those having problems in accessing Sequence 1, Memory 3 – High Society :-
1) Rename “DataPC_ACU_Versailles_gi.forge” file to anything else.
2) Download and extract “DataPC_ACU_Versailles_gi.forge” file to your game directory from this link – “Download“
3) Run and Enjoy !
NOTE:You must complete Sequence 1, Memory 2 before using this fix !
Thanks To: @corepacks
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.