Auslogics BitReplica 2.1.1 – protect the data on your PC! [LATEST]
What is BitReplica?
It’s a tool for backing up files stored on your Windows PC. It protects your photos, music, documents and any other data from being lost due to a hard drive crash, virus attack or accidental deletion. The program should be especially useful for anyone who has several storage drives (it could be several hard drives installed on one PC or several PCs networked together).
Easy to Use…
1. Create a new profile
Specify what, where, how and when to back up by creating a backup profile.
2. Start backing up your files
Add predefined items or custom folders to back up, then click the Run button to start archiving your files using the selected profile’s settings.
Direct Download Link
3. View backup history
Select a profile from the list to view a history of backups created under this profile.
4. Restore needed files
Select a backup from the list under a profile and click Restore, or explore the backup folder to select individual files to restore.
- Back up any files you want
- You can specify file groups to back up, such as IE favorites or Windows mail contacts, or select individual folders to back up under each profile you create.
- Create custom backup rules for individual folders
- By creating separate profiles, you can set individual rules for backing up different folders and file groups depending on how frequently you use or modify them.
- Save your disk space with incremental and differential backup engines
- To avoid wasting valuable disk space, you can select to back up only the files that have changed since the last backup or files that have changed since the last FULL backup.
- Keep your files in the cloud for easy access
- Choose a cloud storage system you’d like to use and set up BitReplica to save your backups there. This way you will be able to access your files from anywhere you may be and be sure the files are stored in a safe place.
- Schedule backups to fit your timetable
- Create your backups manually whenever it is convenient for you, or set them to be created automatically on an hourly, daily or weekly schedule. Specify your preference under each profile.
How to Install?
- Download program.
- Install it and register with serial number
- All Done. Enjoy!
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.