BackCountry Navigator TOPO GPS 5.8.3 Apk is Here! [Updated]
BackCountry Navigator TOPO GPS
Download topo maps for an offline outdoor navigator! Use your phone or tablet as an offroad topo mapping handheld GPS with the bestselling outdoor navigation app for Android! Explore beyond cell coverage for hiking and other recreation.
Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won’t need cell coverage for navigation. Use storage memory for maps.
New: Android Wear support to see navigation at a glance on wrist
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM, MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
Direct Download Link
Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
- OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
- OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
- US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
- USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
- Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
- Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
- USGS Color Aerial photography
- Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
- Topo maps of New Zealand
- Japan GSI maps.
- Many of the above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS navigation in the backcountry.
Use as a geocaching navigator by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
– Fixes and optimizations.
– Android Wear App with Ambient
– New Map Sources: US Coast, New Zealand
– Prebuilt maps from OpenAndroMaps
– Other fixes and adjustments.
– Camera: As before, you can choose to take a picture at a waypoint by pushing the camera button on the waypoint page.
– Addons include Accuterra map source, Digital Globe Subscription GMUs of various states. SnowMobile trail maps, ATV, Equestrian, Birding, and Whitewater trail maps, and BLM Land Boundary Maps of 12 western states.
How to Install?
- Download Apk from the link below.
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin installation.
- Proceed with the installation and finish it.
- All Done. Enjoy!
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.