Bass Boster Pro v2.4.1 Apk is Here! [Latest]
Bass Boster Pro
Bass Booster Pro takes auto-equalizing to the next level !
“Once you get into exploring its awesome depths, you will be surprised to see how hard-hitting and legitimately utilitarian it is for all music lovers.”
- Unlimited custom presets
- Widget (2×1)
- Preset auto-detection
- Profiles homescreen shortcuts
- Tasker Plugin
- Music visualizer
- Reverb (Beta ! It doesn’t work on most phones, so it might be removed)
- Automatic preset on incoming call
- Start on phone boot
- 20 built-in presets : More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
Direct Download Link
This feature allows you to create a 1×1 homescreen shortcut that’ll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let’s say that you’re listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom “Rock” preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a “Punk Rock” preset and a “Hard Rock” preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song
Players that support auto-detection
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
How to Install ?
- Download The Apk From the link below
- Install normally
- Done.Enjoy !!
Other media players may work.
If your player doesn’t work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM.
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.