Bitdefender Trial Reset Tool v2 is Here !
BITDEFENDER ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE
Join the millions of computer users worldwide who trust Bitdefender’s award-winning antivirus software to keep their PCs, data, and identities safe from attack. Bitdefender antivirus solutions provide state-of-the-art, proactive protection from e-threats, including online banking attacks.
Compare its products and see how you can benefit from advanced safeguards and rich features, including device anti-theft, firewall, parental controls, online storage and sync, social network protection and more! Whether you’re a PC novice or expert, parent or gamer, select the antivirus protection that’s right for you!
- Automatic Protection. Stops All E-Threats.
- Machine-Learning Technologies
- No Impact on Performance. Bitdefender Photon™
- Dedicated Payment Defense
- Safe Browsing. Privacy Protection.
- Anti-Ransomware Defense
- Password Manager
- Movies, Work, Games Profiles
- Social Network Protection
- Next-Generation Firewall
- Full-Fledged Parental Control
- Unbreakable Antispam
- Tune-Up. OneClick Optimizer
- Device Anti-theft
- File Encryption
Credit Goes To : Nikko
Direct Download Link
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus
- Bitdefender Internet Security
- Bitdefender Total Security
- Bitdefender Windows 8 Security
Other Options Available In This Patch
- [Reset Now] => Click on this button if you only want to reset your Bitdefender and you don’t want to install the reset program.
- [Install Auto Reset] => Click on this button if you want to install the reset program which will reset your Bitdefender every time you start/restart your computer.
- [Uninstall Auto Reset] => Click on this button if you want to remove the reset program from your computer.
- Download the file given below
- Run “Bitdefender Reset Tool” as administrator
- Click on “reset” or reboot your windows in safe mode
- In Safe mode Launch “Bitdefender Reset Tool”
- Click on reset
- Thats it,Done
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.