Bluehost VPS Review: Why Should You Use Bluehost VPS
Are you looking for proven ways to make your WordPress sites load faster, better and secure?
An important factor to consider before launching your WordPress site is to pick the right web hosting service.
There are so many web hosting services available out there and it is literally impossible to pick up the best web hosting for WordPress sites if you are a beginner. If you want to build a high performance website, I highly recommend you to go for VPS hosting which I’ll be discussing in this post.
But what if you have a website that gets massive visitors or which hosting is the best if you want to make your site loading time faster even though you get a lot of visitors? The answer is, VPS hosting.
What is VPS hosting?
VPS stands for Virtual Private Server, in VPS hosting you’ll get a dedicated server to maintain your website files and data so your site loads faster even if your website is visited by thousands of people at once.
Why should you use VPS hosting for WordPress sites?
If you want extreme performance to increase your website speed rapidly, you should use VPS hosting. If you want more power and run your websites smoothly even if millions of visitors enter your site, you should use VPS hosting. If you want to secure your sites without actually using any additional plugins, you should be using VPS hosting for your websites.
Which is the BEST VPS hosting for WordPress users?
Whether you agree it or not, the success of any website depends upon the speed. If your site takes more than 3 to 4 seconds to load, your visitors will abondon your blog and choose your competitors site who has a better loading speed.
Did you know that most of your website speed relies upon the hosting provider you use? Your web hosting service largely affects the loading times of your web pages. So if you are using a cheap or free service, you are going to often see downtime issues and slow loading pages. To avoid that, you need to pick a hosting option that is reliable and fast.
VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting offers exclusive features such as reliability, security, flexibility etc.
Anyways, before picking a VPS hosting for your WordPress sites, here are few things you always need to consider.
- Cost and money back guarantee: We all are mainly concerned about money before choosing any hosting option. So you should not spend too much on any hosting service that breaks your bank. You should also check out for money back guarantee as almost every hosting company provides it. It’s a better option to choose a hosting that offers anytime money back guarantee.
- Control panel: If you want to easily add and manage your domain names, emails and see your website stats, you can do it only on control panel. So make sure that the VPS hosting provider is offering it to you or not.
- Level of security: Most of the hosting companies provide extra security features including protecting your sites from malware attempts or hackers. So make sure to always check out for some security features if you want to build a secured site.
- Customer support: Always look for the technical support of any VPS hosting you are going to buy. Make sure they have all the communications such as phone, chat, email help etc.
When it comes to VPS hosting, I have only one recommendation i.e Bluehost VPS. Bluehost VPS offers everything mentioned above. And Bluehost is one of the most trusted hosting companies avaible now.
I’m personally a user of Bluehost web hosting and I’ve been using their hosting services for years and I’m never disappointed with them. Bluehost VPS servers are built from the ground up on cloud technology. It increases the power, flexibility and control of your WordPress websites.
Here are few amazing features of using Bluehost VPS for your WordPress websites.
- Can handle up to 100 million visits per month
- Storage is 30 GB
- Backup is 30 GB
- RAM is 2 GB
- You can manage up to 5 sites
- Any time money back guarantee
- 24/7 support (through email, chat and phone)
- Enhanced cPanel to easily manage your sites
- SiteLock CDN to boost your site loading times and many more
All the above features come at an affordable price range of just $29.99 per month and just $14.99 for the first month. Or if you choose a 12 months package, you will get huge discount on Bluehost VPS and you’ll get it for just $21.99 per month.
Click here to get Bluehost VPS (just $14.99 for the first month)
Common features that you will get in all the 4 plans on Bluehost VPS
- 1 Free Domain for 1 Year
- 1 Dedicated Core CPU
- 2 GB Memory
- 30 GB Disk Space
- 1 TB Bandwidth /mo
- 1IP Address
- Enhanced cPanel
- Access to Root Access
- Setup Time : Instantly and many more that rock your WP sites with Bluehost VPS
Bluehost VPS Pricing
Bluehost has 4 VPS plans that include Standard, Enhanced, Premium and Ultimate. All of these 4 plans on Bluehost VPS are priced affordably.
Now, let’s see the pricing for 4 various Bluehost VPS plans.
- Monthly Price $29.99 (per month)
- 3 Months $28.99 (per month)
- 6 Months $26.99 (per month)
- 12 Months $24.99 (per month)
- Monthly Price $59.99 (per month)
- 3 Months $56.99 (per month)
- 6 Months $53.99 (per month)
- 12 Months $49.99 (per month)
- Monthly Price $89.99 (per month)
- 3 Months $84.99 (per month)
- 6 Months $79.99 (per month)
- 12 Months $74.99 (per month)
- Monthly Price $119.99 (per month)
- 3 Months $114.99 (per month)
- 6 Months $119.99 (per month)
- 12 Months $99.99 (per month)
Here are these 4 plans features on Bluehost VPS
Note: As you can see, the more months you select the lower the price will be. So pick the highest duration of months Bluehost VPS hosting of any plan that suits your needs to get maximum discount.
All the above plans come with extra features like 1 free domain name and dedicated IP addresses. So Bluehost VPS is the best WordPress hosting and it’s really affordable.
Should you upgrade to VPS hosting or dedicated hosting?
This is another important question most people have while choosing hosting for their sites. Here, I’ll explain you so that you can choose accordingly.
A VPS hosting is primarily made by partitioning a single server into multiple virtual instances so that each user will get their own server to run their sites.
In dedicated hosting, the users have access to all the resources available on the server. That means there’s no intervention of any other user on your hosting account. You will get the maximum flexibility and support. But the only problem is dedicated servers cost you a lot when compared to VPS hosting.
So which one among them is right for your site?
If you are an individual blogger or a small business owner, VPS hosting is just for you if you want to have a reliable and faster hosting under the budget.
Dedicated hosting is mostly suitable for high traffic sites. So you need to first determine your blog needs in details and also figure out your hosting budget so can easily decide which hosting to go for.
All in all VPS hosting is a cost effective substitute for shared hosting as well as dedicated server. It offers both speed and reliability to your sites within the budget.
How reliable is Bluehost VPS?
As you may be aware of it or not, Bluehost is in the hosting business for a long time, they started hosting services since 1996 and now have millions of users using their services to manage their sites.
Bluehost VPS has fully managed service. That means you don’t need to manage configurations at server side by yourself. Even if you’re a non-tech savvy, you don’t have to fret. Bluehost itself takes care of all the client side configurations to make your sites load faster, secure and easy to maintain.
Bluehost also has 3 state of the art data centers in Provo and Utah that are equipped with top notch servers. This gives your sites a better loading performance and 100% uptime guarantee!
Bluehost uses cloud technology, all of these services are also provide automated migration. It means, your existing accounts can easily upgradable to VPS or dedicated servers without any delay.
Here are few more incredible benefits of using a virtual private server for your WordPress sites.
- Full root access
- Enhanced performance
- Better security
- Lucrative mechanism
- Fully guaranteed resources
- No extra maintenance
- Unlimited domain hosting
- Server monitoring and many more
So what are you waiting for?
What about the technical support of Bluehost VPS?
Bluehost VPS team is highly experienced and customer friendly. If your website faces any issue, their customer team solves your issues quickly. They also have 24X7 technical support via live chat, phone and email. So choose any contact method to get in touch with their team if you are encountered with any website related issue.
Here are few more excellent features that come along with Bluehost VPS
- Bluehost VPS is built on cloud technology that allows Bluehost to offer great hosting features than a dedicated server that is being hosted traditionally.
- Bluehost VPS gives you root access. That means you will get an enhanced cPanel access also complete control over your web servers.
- Bluehost VPS uses KVM hypervisors, this provides you guaranteed server resources and 100% uptime no matter if thousands of visitors land on your site at once.
You may ask, do I really need a Bluehost VPS to run my blog. See, if you want to give your readers a better site experience, you should be willing to invest some extra money. It not only helps your site faster but you can easily crunch numbers and you won’t face any downtime issues whatsoever.
So what are you waiting for?
Click this special link to buy Bluehost VPS (just $14.99 for the first month)
In a nutshell about Bluehost VPS review
If you want to launch your WordPress websites with a bang and want to maintain powerful websites that have high performance even though millions of people visit your sites each month, VPS hosting is the right choice for you.
VPS not only makes your site loading time faster by allocating more hosting resources to your databases but it offers excellent security features to make your site less vulnerable from hackers.
Bluehost VPS gives you your own resources allotment so that it permits you to take pleasure from faster loading times. And the best part is only you need to administer your blog, everything else will be taken care by Bluehost VPS systems so you don’t have to worry much about maintenance.
Fortunately, Bluehost VPS has all the things most WordPress are looking for. Bluehost VPS offers excellent features and comes at an affordable price tag. It also has top notch customer support, provides great reliability to its customers. It also comes with anytime money back guarantee that no other hosting company provides!
Let me know your thoughts on using Bluehost VPS. Do you have any other recommendations to share?
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.