Boomerang from Instagram For PC (Windows And Mac)
Find something (or someone!) that’s moving, or create a video selfie by switching to the front-facing camera. There’s just one button. Tap it once and Boomerang does the rest: shoots a burst of 10 photos and turns them into a delightful mini video. Share it on Facebook and Instagram right from the app, or save your video to your camera roll to share later.
* Take mini videos of your life and yourself using the front and back facing camera.
* Download and start capturing immediately. No sign up or account required.
* There’s just one button! The app takes 10 photos and stitches them together, speeds up the video and then loops it back and forth.
* Share your videos on Instagram and Facebook right from the app, or share them later from your camera roll.
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download Boomerang from Instagram For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Boomerang from Instagram For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Boomerang from Instagram’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.