Bottom Slider 3.12.12 APK
Requires: Android 2.2 and up
“It’s very simple and uncluttered. There is plenty of space to have a photo as the lockscreen background without lots of information over the top. Notifications in Bottom Slider work well as does the pin lock. I’d give 5 stars if the colour of the pin screen could be changed independently.”
“It’s a good lockscreen, but I refunded it because of two very small problems. One of these was that I couldn’t control music from the lockscreen, a primary feature of it, and the other was that quite often, the htc default lockscreen shows and I have to wait for the correct one to come up. Other than that Bottom Slider looks good and I’m sure it’s just a glitch for me, because the music widget doesn’t work either with SL Pro 3.”
Bottom Slider features:
Bottom Slider is a customizable and very functional lock screen that replaces the one build in your phone.
You need Smart Launcher in order to use it, featuring:
– Pin pattern: set a pin to protect your phone
– Quick access to torch
– Customizable background picture
– Double tap to turn off the screen.
– Notifications on screen
– Music controls
What’s new in version 3.12.12
– updated translations
– fixed a problem that caused freezes on some devices
– Improvement: improved stability and performance
– Improvement: better music control for android > 5.0
– fix: Several bugs fixed
– new feature: Wake up on new notification
– new feature: Hardware volume key are now disabled
– new feature: Support for auto rotate screen orientation
– improvement: high quality icons for the notifications
– improvement: full compatible with Android 5.1
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Download Bottom Slider 3.12.12 APK:
To enable it follow these steps:
– Open Smart Launcher → Preferences → Lockscreen, then select the new lock screen and choose “select as lock screen”;
– Now press the standby button twice, the new lock screen should be active.
**** If you have trouble with music control and Spotify please check this tutorial: https://youtu.be/sgf0SSduaN8 ****
Tip: Use Google Chrome browser or Firfox for Android to access and download from Apkradar.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.