BusyBox Pro 31 APK
Requirements: Android 1.6 and up
“I tried a few busybox apps and this one met all of my requirements and offered some really useful paid features for an older device with limited storage. Now I have a Galaxy Note 4 and plentiful storage but I would still recommend going Pro to support the developer (v29).” -Steven
“I don’t see what this app does, no bells, whistles, dinosaurs or aliens destroying NYC, but having it on my tablet makes me look smart; nerds see it on the screen and say “You got busybox, you must be smart”. But I think I know what it might be for, it installs itself every time you hit the install button; that’s all.” -Realgrande
“There’s no realistic way for me to know whether BusyBox Pro is exactly what the devs say it is, and that it’s totally free of any significant errors or oversights. All I can say is that it seems to have worked flawlessly so far, and that everything about the app and what the devs say about it strikes me as the work of folks who know what they’re doing. Five stars.” -Jim
Root required for this application!
– The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller!
– Over 12 million installs and over 15,000 5 Star ratings!
– Mentioned in the new XDA-Developers book “XDA Developers’ Android Hacker’s Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Rooting, ROMs and Theming”
– Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster.
– This is the only installer that is ad free and requires no internet permission!
– The only installer that will install ANY Busybox binary available for Android…you find it on the web and this will install it!
– Pro version contains no ads or nag screens, uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
• Also check out: Titanium Backup Pro
What’s new in BusyBox Pro v31
– Added support for Chainfires systemless root.
– Fixed custom path support.
– Fixed space reporting issues.
– Fixed a number of install issues
– Fixed the “Cannot verify integrity” bug that some users were experiencing
– Added newest Busybox Binary 1.23.0!
– Fixed a number of bugs including NP exception, sped up execution times, and fixed a number of small ui issues.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.