Camera FV-5 3.0 APK free download
This application is for those people who want to take good pictures rather than apply a myriad of filters. Most of the important controls are only one press away in Camera FV-5, like touchable focuspoints. The application can take high quality lossless .png’s. The bracketing UI worse than ever. The long exposure still does not honor the Galaxy Note 3s 4k video capability. I want an onpress onscreen png/jpg toggle!
“Latest redesign was needed and made it much better. The two step shutter release is great. It badly needs support for the front camera though. Without it there is no way that I can use this as my only camera.” -Magnus
“I found this while looking for a camera app that had a macro setting and allows full manual focus. I think full manual focus is more hardware dependent. Regardless, Camera FV-5 takes great pictures and offers different picture taking options than my stock note 3.” -Joe
Camera FV-5 major features:
– All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
– DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
– Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
– Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
– Program and Speed-priority modes.
– Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds*.
– JPEG as well as PNG** image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
– All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
– EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
– Self timer for delayed shooting.
– Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
– Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
– In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
– Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
– The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
– Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
– The user interface is available in more than 25 languages.
What’s new in full apk version 3.0 (November 18, 2015)
– New: support for RAW capture on the OnePlus 2 (requires Oxygen 2.1.2).
– Fixed: issues with the Huawei Nexus 6P. Now manual focus, manual shutter speed and RAW capture are all supported.
– Fixed: orientation of the interface in portrait mode on the LG Nexus 5X.
– Fixed: macro mode and face detection not working on some Android 5+ devices.
(October 1, 2015)
– Fixed: problems with the virtual shutter button in burst mode on some devices.
– Fixed: the app now correctly returns the picture to calling apps like Hangouts.
– Improved: the resolution indicator now supports displaying resolutions up to 32 megapixels.
– Fixed: black screen on the Samsung Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+, and other devices.
– Fixed: black screen on the Alcatel Idol 3.
– New: added a compatibility option to force the usage of the legacy camera subsystem on certain Android Lollipop devices which experience problems.
– Improved: autofocus performance on the Nexus 5, Nexus 6, LG G4 and Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 edge.
– Improved: support for the Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 edge after receiving the Android 5.1.1 update. Fixed the problems with the stretched viewfinder. RAW capture is reliable and faster. Optical image stabilization is improved as well.
Download Camera FV-5 3.0 APK:
Google Play Store
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.