Camtasia Studio 8.6.0 Build 2054 Keygen is Here! [Latest]
Camtasia Studio and Camtasia for Mac are software suites for creating video tutorials and presentations directly via screencast, or via a direct recording plug-in to Microsoft PowerPoint created and published by TechSmith. The screen area to be recorded can be chosen freely, and audio or other multimedia recordings may be recorded at the same time or added separately from any other source and integrated in the Camtasia Studio component of the product. Both versions of Camtasia started as enhanced screen capture programs and have evolved to integrate screen capture and post processing tools targeted at the educational and information multimedia development marketplace.
How to Activate?
- Install Camtasia Studio 8.6.0 Build 2054
- Disable automatic updates via ToolsOptionsUpgrade Options menu.
- Disable user design initiative which sends anonymous data to techsmith servers, via ToolsOptionsHelp us improve menu.
- To make sure its blocked you can block outgoing access to the following IP in your firewall : 184.108.40.206 (hostname: camtasiatudi.techsmith.com)
- Use our Keygen to register the application.
Camtasia Studio System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or later version
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 (Included)
- Dual-Core Processor minimum, Quad-Core Processor or better recommended
- 2 GB RAM minimum, 4GB RAM or greater recommended
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024×768 or greater
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone and speakers recommended
Feature specific requirements
Direct Download Link
- Camtasia Studio Add-in for PowerPoint requires PowerPoint 2007, 2010, and 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Import of .mov and production to .mov and .m4v requires Apple QuickTime 7.2 or later
- Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 8+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari 5.1+, iOS 5+, Android 4+ (Chrome for Android Recommended)
- Camera video recording requires a USB Web camera. Recording live from a DV camera is not supported
- Integration with TechSmith Relay requires the TechSmith Relay Client Recorder
- GPU acceleration requires DirectX 9 compatible video adapter with 128 MB of video memory or greater and Pixel Shader 2.0 or later
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.