Charge – Icon Pack v2.6.1 APK is Here ! [Latest]
Charge – Icon Pack
Charge Icon Pack was created using a predefined color palette incorporating bright colors that contribute to a beautiful viewing experience!
- 1720+ awesome icons (and counting!)
- 15 brilliant HD wallpapers
- Your choice of 20+ colorful App Drawer icons
- 192x192px icons to ensure the highest quality on even the newest devices!
- Frequent updates
- Predefined, striking color palette for a cohesive visual experience
- Includes all of the leaked Moonshine Icons + Play Store 5.0 Leaked Icons!
- Send icon requests to me straight from the dashboard application
- Dynamic Icon Support for Stock Android Calendar, Google Calendar, Sunrise Calendar, and Today Calendar
- Behang BLink extension supported
- Find icons easily! Sorted by category (Nova Only)
- Nova Launcher Support
- ADW Launcher Support
- Apex Launcher Support
- Action Launcher Support
- Aviate Support
- Cyanogenmod Trebuchet Support
- Holo Launcher (and HD) Support
- Smart Launcher Support
- Themer Beta Support
- Unicon (Requires Root and Xposed Module)
- Next Launcher Support
To apply this icon pack, please open the Charge Icon Pack dashboard app from your app drawer. Select Apply Theme and choose your launcher from the list. You are also able to set wallpapers from the app.
Note: A third party application such as one of the ones listed above is REQUIRED to use this icon pack.
What’s New In this Version :
- Quick fix for Opinion Rewards alternates
- 120 new icons // 2960+ total! 3000 is right around the corner 😉
- I think the new Gmail icon is pretty snazzy so there are color alternates for that now. If you don’t… well, then there are color alternates for the other Gmail icon, too. You’re welcome.
- Touched up the CloudMagic icons
- Activity Fixes (Minima, NBC News, File Commander, and a bunch more)
How to install ?
Direct Download Link
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.