Name: Close Order |
Works on: PC | Windows (7, 8, 8.1) |
Release Date: 21 Jan, 2016 |
Game Type: Action, Simulation |
Crack: HI2U |
Size: 415 MB |
Game Modes: Single Player|
Language: English |
Close Order is an arcade shooter with one simple goal: become a badass armada! It’s not about you.
Close Order is an arcade shooter with one simple goal: become a badass armada! It’s not about you. It’s about other ships around you known as minions that exponentially increase your firepower!
Defeat enemies for parts. Combine those parts into minions. Move them around your armada however you please. Become badass!
Play through a short, episodic narrative in Story mode to discover the fate of humanity, or boot up Survival mode for fast-paced action!
- Grow from a single ship into a massive armada!
- Plays like a shooter, feels like arcade, acts like tower defense, relies on strategy, and is always distinctly bullet hell!
- Experience the remnants of the galaxy post-Earth in Story mode.
- Tackle the story your way: missions are set up in an episodic fashion through interconnected hub worlds.
- Not in it for the story? No problem! Boot up Survival mode where you start with nothing and must grow your armada in order to survive.
- Duke it out in Simple Survival, where levels have pre-made waves of progressively stronger enemies.
- Too easy? Take it one step further with Custom Chaos, a customizable version of Simple Survival that allows you to choose the level you’d like to play, the type and difficulty of enemies, and the amount of enemies you wish to face.
Close Order Minimum Requirements:
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1
Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) support
Additional Notes: Extensively tested with Windows 7. Issues may arise on other platforms, and we’ll fix them!
– Burn or mount the .iso
– Run setup.exe and install
– Copy crack from directory
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.