CloudCal: Calendar & Organizer For PC (Windows And Mac)
See your availability in an instant
Magic Circles transform days of the month on your calendar into clock faces. With a quick glance, you will be able to see the hours you’re free and busy. It’s perfect for planning and organizing your schedule for the day, week or month.
Tackle personal and the professional tasks
CloudCal is a beautiful and powerfully simple calendar. It has been designed to help you plan your time, complete your tasks, and achieve your goals – in the office as well as at home.
Always stay in sync
Sharing your calendar with the family? Working on multiple devices? CloudCal syncs with Google Calendar and Microsoft Exchange for maximum productivity and schedule planning.
Move through your month view fast
Be quick, save time. Tap and hold on days to create events. Swipe horizontally to change your month view. Swipe vertically to move forwards and backwards through time, and get a quick look at your schedule for the week or month.
CloudCal productivity calendar features
• Magic Circles show your calendar availability in an instant
• Multiple views and agendas for day, week and month
• Customize views for maximum productivity and planning
• Reminders and deadlines for tasks (syncs to CloudTasks)
• Flexible reminders with configurable snooze levels
• Recurring events daily, weekly and monthly and yearly
• Invite contacts to meetings and appointments by email
• Localized time and date formats for easier organization
• Import calendars in the iCal format
• Bring your material with you: attach pics, audio, files from Dropbox and a removable SD card directly to events (Pro Feature)
• Available in English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish
• Drag and drop appointments and tasks in day and week view (Pro Feature)
• Location search and maps powered by Google (Pro Feature)
• Open and use Maps, Waze or another map application (Pro Feature)
• Order an Uber in a single tap, right from your agenda. Requires the Uber app to be installed
• Get the latest CloudCal news, tips, blogs and videos from Twitter – directly inside the app!
• A new “copy event” feature makes duplicating meetings and appointments as easy as a tap!
• A new quick event creation feature lets you create new events in day view with a long tap
• Choose from an array of new solid backgrounds with material colors
• Show your dark side with a new dark theme
• Spot today’s date immediately by assigning your special color in the month view
• New 1×1 widget to create a new event
• Re-sizeable widgets
• Change color, brightness and transparency of all home screen widgets to make it your own
• Think fast: a new month widget is available that supports Magic Circles
Want to organize your tasks as well as your time? Download CloudTasks, the task and to-do list manager.
• Manage your tasks and to-do lists inside CloudCal
• Create task lists and to-dos inside CloudTasks or CloudCal
• Have due dates appear in your calendar alongside your events
• Share task lists and to-dos with other people and other apps
* This product uses the 500px API but is not endorsed or certified by 500px.
* All 500px trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc.
Download: Andy OS
Download CloudCal: Calendar & Organizer For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install CloudCal: Calendar & Organizer For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CloudCal: Calendar & Organizer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.