Company Of Heroes Tales Of Valor
Name: Company Of Heroes Tales Of Valor |
Works on: PC | Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) |
Release Date: 8 Apr, 2009 |
Game Type: Strategy |
Crack: RELOADED |
Size: 7.69 GB |
Game Modes: Singleplayer,Multiplayer |
Publisher: SEGA |
Developers: Relic Entertainment |
Language: English,French,Italian,German,Spanish |
Company of Heroes®: Tales of Valor™ is the expansion to the Game of the Year winner and highest rated real time strategy franchise Company of Heroes®. Featuring new campaigns to overcome, units to command, and battlefields to conquer, Company of Heroes®: Tales of Valor™ delivers evolved gameplay mechanics and 3 episodic adventures including 9 new missions, 3 new Multiplayer Modes, and new abilities to master.
- 3 Immersive Storylines — Embark on the definitive WWII experience from all sides of the war. Each episode contains new missions and objectives in a persistent environment.
Episode 1: Tiger Ace: Control Tiger Tank Ace Hauptmann Voss’s highly decorated Tigergruppen against the British 7th Armored Division on D-Day in one of the most famous tank battles of WWII.
Episode 2: Causeway: Command an American Paratrooper Company in the hours following the initial D-Day landings.
Episode 3: Falaise Pocket: Command the Wehrmacht Army as your soldiers try and hold off the advancing Allied army.
- Direct Fire Control — Not only can the player’s tactical and strategic decisions influence the battle, but players also directly control units on the battlefield. Players will aim, fire, and maneuver in real-time to capitalize on the changing battle conditions.
- Command New Units — New infantry and vehicles such as the Schwimmwagen and Staghound will be available. The Schwimmwagen is an amphibious, all-wheel drive off-road vehicle while the Staghound is a highly maneuverable 4×4 Armored Car.
- Conquer New Territory — New maps based on famous battles such as Villers-Bocage will be available for competitive players in the online battlefield.
- 3 New Multiplayer Modes — New multiplayer modes to experience with your friends. Become a tank commander and square off in Panzerkrieg, choose a hero unit and join the battle to push back enemy lines in Assault, or team up and defend against waves of attackers in Stonewall.
OS: Windows® XP or Vista
Processor: SSE capable processor, 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent.
Memory: 512 MB RAM. 1GB MB RAM required for Vista
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent and latest manufacturer drivers
Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to your game install directory.
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Block game exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.