Construction Simulator Gold Edition-SKIDROW
19 realistic construction vehicles, including original machines and trucks manufactured by Liebherr, MAN, and STILL, as well as various trailers for the true-to-life MAN tractor truck are all included together in one package for the first time in the Gold Edition. The already extensive motor pool of the core game has been significantly expanded with the Liebherr LB 28 drilling rig, complete with new functions, as well as the Liebherr LR 1300 crawler crane, the Liebherr 150 EC-B flat top crane, and the escort vehicle for heavy loads.
In this game, the developers have paid special attention to creating a game with a realistic feel, whether the player is working on projects or operating vehicles. You can, for example, operate a digger with two joysticks using SAE controls! Common gamepads and steering wheels are also supported.
Explore an expansive, freely navigable world with various towns, fields, and even a highway – alone or with friends in multiplayer mode! If you are successful, then even larger and more lucrative contracts will become available, as well as a new company premises and even more exciting opportunities. Adding to the more than 200 missions included in the original version of the game, the Gold Edition includes additional highlights such as a much requested bridge construction mission and various high-rise building projects!
Are these vehicles and missions not enough for you? The developer weltenbauer has also included their own Construction Kit, which is a powerful tool that will allow you to create your own game content that can be comfortably managed with Steamworks.
The barrier to entry into the world of modding is not particularly high – all you really need is a 3D graphics program like Blender or Gimp, as well as the free version of Unity3D.
- 19 true-to-life construction machines made by LIEBHERR, MAN and STILL, as well as 4 trailers for the MAN tractor truck
- More than 200 tasks, now with drilling missions, high-rise buildings, and bridge construction on more than 150 different construction locations for seemingly endless hours of gaming
- Realistic vehicle controls, e.g. SAE controls for excavators are supported
- Cooperative multiplayer mode
- For beginners and pros: freely switch between arcade and pro controls
- Gigantic, freely navigable world with varied areas and city quarters
- Many different dealers and suppliers that can also be visited directly
- Non-linear, dynamic mission system provides for seemingly endless gaming enjoyment
- For tinkerers: the modding of construction sites and vehicles fully supported
- Experience system with levels unlocks special missions
- A wide variety of gamepads, steering wheels, and joysticks are supported (excluding Thrustmaster devices)
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.