CSR Classics v1.11.0 MOD APK & DATA is Here ! [LATEST]
Race the greatest cars ever made, and restore them to their former glory! A brand new game in the CSR series, CSR Classics is setting a new benchmark in graphics and gameplay. Get ready to race!
THE GREATEST CARS EVER MADE
Take your pick from the finest automobiles ever produced, including classic models from Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Ford, Lancia, Mercedes, MINI, Nissan, Plymouth, Pontiac, and Shelby.
RACE AND RESTORE
Direct Download Link
Upgrade your ride to win intense drag races, and restore your cars from rusty unloved shells into gorgeous icons of driving!
SEE WHO’S FASTEST
Cobra vs. Mercedes 300 SL, Gran Torino vs. Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang vs. Skyline GT-R – experience the very greatest cars going head-to-head for the first time in mobile gaming.
Powered by a breathtaking, all-new graphics engine, CSR Classics features cutting-edge particle effects, real-time reflections, volumetric lighting, and uncompromising attention to detail.
Simple to play but hard to master, CSR Classics requires all your concentration, timing, and nerve if you want to win against the best the city can offer.
THE CITY NEVER SLEEPS
Take on the gangs that own the city and face off against the toughest drivers out there. Have you got what it takes to own the streets?
Requires 1GB of RAM and Android OS 4.0 and above.
Make sure you play with your device connected to the internet to gain access to the latest content and features, and to ensure that your profile is backed up.
What’s New ?
- NEW MANUFACTURER – Maserati has arrived in CSR Classics!
- NEW CARS – Race in classic Maseratis: the 3500 GTi, Sebring, Ghibli 1 GT, the iconic A6GCS 53 and the ground breaking Bora Group 4!
- NEW CHAMPIONSHIP – Win limited edition decals and prizes in the Maserati feature event!
How to Install & Play ?
- Uninstall any previous version installed
- Now download the APK and DATA provided
- Copy/paste the data to android/obb folder
- Now install the APK and start playing. Enjoy !
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.