Cthulhu Virtual Pet
Cthulhu Virtual Pet l Version: 2.0.6 | Size: 22MB Developers: NeuroCreativa | Language: English
Have you ever dreamt about having a Lovecraftian God in your pocket and be able to take care of him? Yeah, um…no
Well it doesn’t matter because even if you don’t know who Lovecraft is, just out of curiosity, you will want to have your little Cthulhu in your pocket, to take along with you the 24 hours. So, have fun with this 8 bit retro virtual pet as you used to when you were a child, and if you are a child enjoy a moment in the 90’s!
This mini game is aimed to get some funds to continue with our main project named The silver Key. For more info go to http://www.neurocreativa.com/thesilverkey
– When energy, health and hunger bars are all empty Cthulhu starts eating his witnesses, when there’s none left, he goes to the eternal sleep and you need to invoke him again.
– His favorite food duplicates its nutritional value
– Be aware of the weight, you may need to do some exercise if he’s too fat or give him more food if he’s too skinny. When he has weight issues an indicator will appear on your screen.
– Always clean the poop! Otherwise the heath will decrease even if he´s sleeping.
– If he’s sick, he gets sad and doesn’t want to do anything until you cure him
– You can increase your population when Cthulhu is happy
IF YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR TOO LONG HE WILL START EATING HIS WITNESSES
Achievements to unblock!
You Might Also Like
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.