DabKick For PC (Windows And Mac)
You and your friends can look at photos together, instantly, on each other’s phones. You and your friend can show album and web pix, camera shots, and web videos — all while chatting and enjoying the moment together.
It works even if your friends don’t have the app – your friend without the app will see things in their browser. If your friends aren’t available for a live session, no problem! You can send offline messages along with any media you want to share, so when they are able to connect live your engagement starts with the content that you wanted to watch with that friend.
* Real-time communication – You and your friends can swipe back and forth through media you’re showing on your phones
* Search the web and show images and videos on-the-fly during a live session
* Share anything – Mix web videos, online images, live camera pics, and your album photos all in the same session
* Instant messages – Chat or use one-tap emojis
* Offline features – If your friend is not available for a live session, you can leave a voice or chat message along with the photos and web videos you want them to see
* Works with any device – Show to anyone with a phone number or email. (Friends don’t need to have the app installed to see your show)
* You can instantly interact live with anyone in the world without revealing any personal information, your email or phone number
* You’re in control – Nothing is downloaded on your friend’s phone without your permission
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download DabKick For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install DabKick For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DabKick’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.