Daily Mail Online For PC (Windows And Mac)
Feed your daily addiction with stories & photos from all our top channels: US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sports, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more!
See what everyone’s talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos – that’s over 800+ original stories every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you’re offline or without reception – great for commutes!
• Select a Location: Choose from US, UK or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user’s comments that you like or dislike.
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images sync based on your preferred connection (Wi-Fi or 3G).
• Choose which Channels you want to sync and when.
If you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features and feedback, please email us at [email protected] so we can help.
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download Daily Mail Online For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Daily Mail Online For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Daily Mail Online’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.