Dark Echo For PC (Windows And Mac)
“One of the creepiest and most creative horror games on the App Store.” 4.5/5 – 148Apps
“A masterful execution of minimalist design… play this with headphones, in the dark, alone.” – Indie Game Enthusiast
Trapped in darkness, you must use visualized sound to guide your way through threatening environments. The sounds you create will bounce off obstacles, revealing the shape of the surrounding world. It won’t be long before your only way of sensing the world attracts a horrifying evil that devours both sound and souls.
Survive through 80 levels that will make your heart race and leave you with an irrational fear of red lines. A foreboding soundscape, best experienced with headphones, sets the tone for your journey. Explore, solve puzzles, and most importantly – stay alive.
No advertisements, no in-app purchases.
* This game relies on the visualization of sound and cannot be played with audio only. It is not recommended for blind players.
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download Dark Echo For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Dark Echo For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dark Echo’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.