Deadlock: Online For PC (Windows And Mac)
players in online matches. Compete in daily and weekly
tournaments to win unlock points. Over 30 different
weapons, armor, and attachments – including different pistols, rifles, machine
guns, grenades, scopes,and flashbangs!
Practice your shooting skills before entering in online matches by playing Survival Mode and Bot Matches offline!
– Up to 8 player online Cross Platform Multiplayer action.
– Over 30 weapons including assault rifles, sub machine guns, grenades and more.
– Robust loadout system including multiple weapon attachments, and armor.
– MOGA controller support. (In game only)
– 3 Gameplay modes at launch including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture & Hold
– 30 ranks to earn with rewards for each rank you earn.
– Asynchronous Online Tournaments – automatically be entered into new tournaments running
every day and every week to win unlock points which can be used to unlock new weapons and items.
– 7 Maps in diverse locations.
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download Deadlock: Online For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Deadlock: Online For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Deadlock: Online’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.