Deal of the Week: GoSkills Microsoft Office Bundle
The GoSkills Microsoft Office bundle consists of 12 Office e-learning courses that improve your Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook and Project skills.
All 12 courses are suitable for all experience levels and taught by Microsoft MVP instructors.
The bundle includes six Excel courses that take you from beginner to expert, two Microsoft Word courses, and one PowerPoint, Project, Access and Outlook course each.
Here is the full list of courses:
- Microsoft Excel – Basic
- Microsoft Excel – Basic & Advanced
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced
- Pivot Tables – From Novice to Ninja
- Microsoft Excel for Mac – Basic
- Microsoft Excel for Mac – Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word – Basic
- Microsoft Word – Advanced
- Microsoft Project Fundamentals
- Microsoft Access Basics
- Microsoft Outlook
You can click through to the GoSkills website for additional details. There you find among other things the curriculum for each course as well as the supported Office versions (from what I can tell, Office 2013 is always supported, while some courses support Office 2016 as well).
Gain the skills to be more efficient with your time, extract crucial information, and deliver impressive presentations. This training covers the essentials of the Microsoft Office Suite in order to give you the knowledge to take your career to new heights. For each of the 12 courses, you’ll take home a certification with the instructor’s nod of approval.
- Access 12 courses & 97 hours of Microsoft Office training
- Take 6 Excel courses to go from beginner to expert
- Use math, statistical, logic & text functions
- Organize data by sorting & filtering
- Effectively present your data in several chart formats & more
- Find a value w/ VLOOKUP
- Create & format PivotTables
- Improve your PowerPoint presentations w/ 34 engaging lessons
- Learn how to use themes, layouts & audio visual components
- Make professional documents in Microsoft Word
- Create forms & reports w/ Microsoft Access
- Manage projects more efficiently w/ Microsoft Project
- Streamline your correspondence in Microsoft Outlook
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.