Deal of the Week: Minbox File Sharing & Unlimited Cloud Storage (78% off)
Minbox is an established file sharing and cloud storage service that imposes no file size limit or storage limits on Minbox servers.
Minbox has more to offer than that though. First, it enables you to start sharing files while they are still being uploaded to the service. Instead of waiting for file uploads to finish before you can do that, you can start to share them right away and be done with it.
There is also the option to brand emails, folders or pages on the site. If you work with clients, then you can create professional looking emails or pages on Minbox for that purpose.
Other features are collaboration, commenting, file encryption for files, the gathering of files and links into projects, and more.
The deal is available as a one-year or two-year offer. One year is 78% off of the Minbox Baller package and available for $39 while the two year subscription is 83% off and available for $59. That’s less than $2 per month instead of the usual $15 per month when paid annually.
- Quickly upload & share files via web browser
- Store unlimited files in their secure cloud servers
- Upload & send videos and large graphics without sitting around watching a progression bar
- Benefit from sharing without limits on file size, number of files, or type
- Deliver files in a clean-cut, professional manner w/ branded email, folders & pages
- Let clients & collaborators leave comments and annotations on your files
- Track if someone has viewed or downloaded your files
- Gather files & links into projects
- Secure all your data w/ military-level encryption
Make sure you check out other offers on Ghacks Deals. There is always something new there, from software over web services to e-learning bundles.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.