Deal of the Week: Pay What You Want Game Developer Bundle
If you have lots of great game ideas but don’t know how to get started creating them, you may find this week’s Game Development Bundle helpful in this regard.
Especially the first course bundle entitled “Game Development for non-coders” as it requires no prior programming experience.
The two remaining course bundles cover programming in Unity 3D and HTML5 app & game development.
Best of all, this is a pay what you want offer meaning that you can pay $1 or more to get the first course bundle, and that you need to beet the average price (currently $6.82) to get the two other course bundles on top of that.
Lets take a quick look at the courses included in each bundle.
Game Development for non-coders
- Creating Kid’s games with Construct 2
- Create a Feeding Fish Frenzy Game in Construct 2
- Game Hacking | Create a Game in 1 Hour
- Create your First Computer Game with Stencyl
- Design and Develop Advanced Computer Games using Stencyl
Unity 3D Game Development & Design
- Unity 3D Game Development and Design
- Modeling + Texturing in Blender 3D
- 2D Video Game Character Animation for Beginners
- Creating Animations in 3D Studio Max
HTML5 App & Game Development
- Mobile HTML App and Web Development for Beginners
- HTML5 Mobile Game Development with Phaser
- HTML5 Mobile Game Development for Beginners
- HTML5 Mobile Game Development by Example – Educational Game
- HTML5 Mobile Game Development by Example – Veggies vs. Zombies
- Create a HTML Game from Scratch
You can check out course details on the deals website.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.