Deal of the Week: Pay What You Want: WordPress Wizard Bundle
WordPress is without doubt a very popular and powerful publishing platform. The deal of the week brings you a “Pay What You Want” WordPress e-learning bundle that includes a total of 12 different courses.
If you pay at least $1 you will get two courses of the bundle and if you beat the average price, which is $9.86 currently, you get all twelve courses instead.
Everything comes down to the courses provided in the bundle and the selection here is great all in all.
Here is a quick overview of what is included:
- Become a WordPress Expert. Starts with the basics and moves on to advanced concepts later on.
- Learn WordPress by Building 2 Responsive Websites.
- Create Native App for your WordPress Website in 8 days.
- Creating a Business Website with a Responsive Design.
- Build your Brand: Blogging, SEO, Social Media & Relations.
- WishList Member & WordPress: Create a Membership Site.
- Talking with Clients — Creating a WordPress Website.
- WordPress eCommerce with WooCommerce.
- How I make $4000 Each Month Blogging.
- Complete Web Developer course: How to Build Websites & Make Money.
- Develop WordPress Sites & Earn Money with Affiliate Programs.
- Build a Money Making Website for Beginners: Work from Home.
I had doubts initially about the “money making” courses as there are many of these available on the Internet that don’t really teach you that but make the creator a lot of money.
While I did not go through all the four courses, the course that I checked out — number 9 in the list above — offered some solid advice. Yes, it did have affiliate links included as well but the things that the creator did recommend were pretty good most of the time (Yoast SEO plugin, Justhost as a hosting company) with many of them free as well (such as WordPress Plugins).
If you are interested in more awesome deals check out the Ghacks Deals frontpage. There you find listed more e-learning courses, gadgets, free offers and more.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.