Deal of the Week: Ultimate All-Level Excel Bootcamp (95% off)
Today’s deal brings you a four course bundle that takes you from being a Microsoft Excel beginner to professional. The discount is huge, as it is available for $35 instead the standard price of $809.
The bundle consists of the following four courses:
- Microsoft Excel Course – This is an introductory course that is the foundation for the more advanced courses of the bundle. You learn key functions such as sorting and filtering, and configuring graphs and charts.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Course – The second course builds on what you have learned and introduces new concepts such as automating spreadsheets or using complex graphs.
- Business Analytics – Designed specifically for business environments. Learn to use professional spreadsheets for business needs, and how to collect, analyze and forecast data.
- Pivot Table Course – The last course helps you analyze large data sets.
You need to have access to Excel 2003 or newer for the beginner course, and Excel 2007 or newer for all other courses.
Course 1: Microsoft Excel Course
- Learn about 38 core Excel units w/ instruction completable in as little as 12 hours
- Use key functions ranging from sorting & filtering to configuring graphs & charts
Course 2: Advanced Microsoft Excel Course
- Dive into advanced Excel concepts w/ 160 video tutorials, completable in 27 hours average
- Learn powerful techniques such as using complex graphs, automating spreadsheets, etc.
Tease insights from raw data w/ the PivotTable & PowerPivot tools
Course 3: Business Analysis
- Learn business analysis techniques w/ instruction completable in 20 hours average
- Apply 60 professional spreadsheet models (included) to your business’s purposes
- Collect, analyze & forecast data to generate valuable insights for your data and effectively present it to clients & stakeholders
Course 4: Pivot Table Course
- Make sense of large data sets w/ instruction completable in 10 hours average
- Filter, sort & group PivotTable data to maximize its usefulness
- Clearly present your findings w/ PivotCharts & Conditional Formatting
Check out other great e-learning, software and gadget deals on Ghacks Deals.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.