DiskDigger 188.8.131.521 License Key is Here ! [Latest]
DiskDigger is a program that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives — you name it! Whether you accidentally deleted some documents or photos from your computer, reformatted your camera’s memory card, or want to see what files are lurking on an old USB drive, DiskDigger is here for you.
- Undelete files from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, and exFAT partitions.
- Recover any type of file.
- Filter recoverable files by name and size.
- Sort recoverable files by name, size, date, and directory.
- Works in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- Also works in Linux.
- View recoverable files as a list, or as thumbnail previews.
- Thumbnails will show previews of image files, album art from MP3 and WMA files, and icons from executable files!
- Selecting a recoverable file brings up a full preview of the file (insofar as possible). For image files, it will show the image (with pan and zoom). For document files, it will show a text-only preview of the document. For certain audio files, it will allow you to play back the sound.
- Previews of JPG and TIFF files will show EXIF information (camera model, date taken, sensor settings, etc.).
- Previews of MP3 files will show ID3 information (artist, album, genre, etc.).
- Previews of ZIP files will show a list of files contained in the archive.
- Able to scan virtual disk image files:
- VHD files (Microsoft Virtual Hard Disk)
- VDI files (VirtualBox disk image)
- Direct binary disk images (acquired with dd or similar tools)
- When digging deeper, ability to start scanning from a specific location on the disk.
- When previewing files, the program optionally shows the first 4K bytes of the file as a hex dump.
How to Activate?
- Download and install software.
- Download Serial file and use it.
Direct Download Link
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.