DiskDigger 18.104.22.1681 License Key is Here !
DiskDigger is a program that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives — you name it! Whether you accidentally deleted some documents or photos from your computer, reformatted your camera’s memory card, or want to see what files are lurking on an old USB drive, DiskDigger is here for you. See the complete list of features to learn more.
- Undelete files from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, and exFAT partitions.
- Recover any type of file.
- Filter recoverable files by name and size.
- Sort recoverable files by name, size, date, and directory.
- Scan (carve) entire disk for traces of specific file types.
- View recoverable files as a list, or as thumbnail previews.
- Thumbnails will show previews of image files, album art from MP3 and WMA files, and icons from executable files!
- Selecting a recoverable file brings up a full preview of the file (insofar as possible). For image files, it will show the image (with pan and zoom). For document files, it will show a text-only preview of the document. For certain audio files, it will allow you to play back the sound.
- Previews of JPG and TIFF files will show EXIF information (camera model, date taken, sensor settings, etc.).
- Previews of MP3 files will show ID3 information (artist, album, genre, etc.).
- Previews of ZIP files will show a list of files contained in the archive.
- Able to scan virtual disk image files:
- VHD files (Microsoft Virtual Hard Disk)
- VDI files (VirtualBox disk image)
- Direct binary disk images (acquired with <code>dd</code> or similar tools)
- When digging deeper, ability to start scanning from a specific location on the disk.
- When previewing files, the program optionally shows the first 4K bytes of the file as a hex dump.
How to Activate ?
1. Install DiskDigger
2. Run it & click on the “Unregistered copy – redemption license today!”
3. Enter the License key given below
4. Click on Register
5. That’s all
Direct Download Link
Share is Caring !
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.