Dominoes For PC (Windows And Mac)
Your aim is to match the bones with the same number of dots and score the most points. Compete against up to 3 opponents in this classic puzzle game!
# Domino game modes
– Muggins, All fives: Score fives with spinner
– Block: Play tiles and score having the fewest left
– Draw: Just like blocking, but draw when blocked
– Singleplayer vs. bot or local players
– Multiplayer (online) with chat, highscore and profiles
# To answer a few comments:
Bone selection/drawing is absolutely random. If you write down drawn bones for a higher amount of games you’ll be able to verify that there is no pattern or bias.
Also the bot does not cheat, but it can easily calculate his chances to block and score and will act accordingly.
Download: Andy OS
Download Dominoes For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Dominoes For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dominoes’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.