Don't Blink l Version: 3.0.3 | Size: 13.61MB Developers: Modoc Development | Language: English
Smash through oncoming squares, blasting them way to pixels! Charge yourself up with a new mechanic, that launches you into the highscore leaderboards! Don’t Blink, blink and you could die. Challenge your friends, claim victory. Spread the word!
Don’t Blink has challenging, yet addictive game modes. Such as Classic, Survival and Avoid! Not to mention the all new Local Multiplier! You can now have 2 players on the one screen! Challenge each other and determine the victor! Earn in-game coins to purchase power-ups and increase your highscore!
With over 200 downloads, Users have said:
“Really Addictive game”
“Doesn’t even need dragons!”
“Easy to play but is a challenge to become a master”
What’s more! Don’t Blink is free to play! Don’t be the one to miss out on this new and challenging game! Download it now, and enjoy the fun!
~ Coming Soon! ~
– More Sound Tracks
– More Achievements
– More Power-ups
– A Boss level system
– Special abilities
– Bug fixes and improvements
Keep up to date with the latest updates to be sure not to miss out!
– All new game-play mechanics
– High quality graphics
– Awesome retro-like effects
– Local Multiplayer
– Several different game modes
– Revive and power ups
– Highscore leaderboards connected with Google Play Services
– Social connection to Facebook and Twitter to challenge your friends
– Access Network state (For Google Services)
– Internet (To post highscores)
– Read External storage (To allow movement of app to your SD card)
– Write external storage (To save local highscores and data)
– Read Phone State (To Pause screen)
– Billing (In app purchases)
Don’t Blink is free to download and play. However, please be informed that there are in game purchase.
Please rate and review. If you feel there is something that you don’t like about the game. Please view to let the developer know, and also other users. Thank you.
You Might Also Like
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.