Don’t get fired for PC (Windows & MAC)
By Sun Shine – August, 18th 2015
Rate this post
Don’t get fired for PC is quite an original indie video game where you control a young Korean whose only goal is to find a job to earn a living. The problem is that the modern job market will make something that sounds so simple much more complicated.
The first part of Don’t get fired for PC can seem kind of strange, since you just go to job interviews without being hired. But don’t despair. After a couple of failed interviews, you’ll get a position in some company.
Once you’re inside a company, the real work begins. Your main goal as an intern is to make your coworkers’ jobs easier. That said, internships are not only poorly paid, but also very unstable. The slightest mistake will get you fired, and you’ll have to start over.
The real goal in the game is to climb as high as you can inside a company, for which you’ll have to sacrifice a position in others. Along the way, you need to improve your character’s skills, which you can do with the money you earn.
Don’t get fired for PC is a game that combines a simple gameplay with an original idea, resulting in a really entertaining experience. The graphics are pretty good, too, and also lightly reminiscent of games by Kairosoft.
Download Don’t get fired for PC : [Link]
Don’t get fired for PC:
After you download the APK file from the Link above you need to follow the step to step guide here to install the Game on PC. We will be using the Emulators for this purpose. Chose the Emulator of your choice to Install the APK on your PC.
Also See: Magic Rampage for PC (Windows & MAC)
Don’t get fired for PC, Andy:
- Download and Install Andy From here: [Link].
- Open Andy from Desktop.
- Enter your Google ID and Configure Andy just like an Android Phone.
- Now Download the Don’t get fired for PC from link given above.
- After the Download is Complete Open the APK file.
- Chose Andy As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the App will Start in Andy.
- Wait for the Installation to Complete.
- Open the Installed App from the Main menu of Andy emulator and Enjoy.
Don’t get fired for PC, BlueStacks:
- Download and Install BlueStacks from here: [Link].
- Download the APK file of Don’t get fired for PC from Link Above.
- Open the Downloaded Apk file.
- Chose BlueStacks As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the game will start on Bluestacks.
- After the Installation is Complete Play the App from Main menu of Bluestacks.
- Enjoy the Game on big Screen.
Don’t get fired for PC, YouWave:
- Download and Install YouWave from here: [Link].
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com.
- In the search bar, enter the Don’t get fired.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
That’s All for The installation please, stay tuned for the latest update and if you face any issues please contact us in Comments section below.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.