Doom and Destiny Advanced 22.214.171.124 APK – by Heartbit Interactive for Android
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up
Type: Role Playing
I absolutely loved the first one. I bought it on Xbox 360, and Android. Not a big fan of the graphics on this one and it seems a bit of a smorgasbord during battles but I play the series for the laughs alone. Everything else is just icing on the cake.
Features of Doom and Destiny Advanced for Android:
Nerds are back into this preposterous turn-based rpg! Fight against Solomon Steel, the evil businessman, while he tries to conquer the universe with his ruthless startup! Get involved with the development of the game, experience glitches as never before and create with us the game of YOUR dreams!
– 15 hours of brand new comical and ever-expanding storyline!
– Huge world to explore filled with secrets, fun lore and crazy monsters!
– Full freedom of hero’s stats customization at each level up!
– 15 Classes (and more to come!) to change the role of each nerd: from wizard to sorcerer, from thief to cook!
– 22 Cosplays! Change your hero’s outfit!
– Dynamic turn based combat with mid turn reaction and counter attacks!
– 150+ Special Powers!
– 200+ Mean Monsters!
– 500+ Locations!
– 60.000+ Words of Text!
– Online cross-platform PvP and Co-op! Summon your friends’s party to fight with or against them!
– Burp into noblemen’s face and blow-up chickens!
– Nerds never die
What’s new in version 126.96.36.199
– Added player ranks to multiplayer features, works like single-player levels but you gain xp by playing online battles. Rank is shown pretty much everywhere your name is shown.
– Fixed a bug that could slow you down if you push the Safe and get hit by a Minigun.
– Fixed a bug where you couldn’t re-enter the password if you did reset it.
Download Doom and Destiny Advanced 188.8.131.52 APK:
Tip: Use Google Chrome browser or Firfox for Android to access and download from Apkradar.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.