DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro v6.2 Cracked APK is Here! [Latest]
DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro
DroidCamX turns your Android device into a wireless webcam, letting you chat on Skype, Google+, and other programs. You can also use DroidCamX as an IP, or Surveillance, Camera via your Internet browser virtually on all networks. Use it as a pet cam, spy cam, or a security camera.
- Chat using “DroidCam Webcam” on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
- Connect over Wifi or USB* cable.
- 720p video in HD Mode.
- ‘FPS Boost’ setting, up to 2x more FPS video on certain devices (eg. Google Nexus),
- but unfortunately not correctly supported on some other devices.
- Surveillance/IP Camera MJPEG access (access camera via your browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
- Camera controls: camera flash, auto focus, zoom and more.
- Save still frames to SD Card on mobile device, or on PC via Windows Client.
- Extended controls on the Windows Client: Mirror, Flip, Brightness, Contrast, etc.
- Simple and efficient: Designed to save battery and space as much as possible!
The app works with a PC Client component that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with your Android device. Windows or Linux clients are available, simply visit http://www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
It is recommended that you try the FREE version of DroidCam first to make sure everything works (PC client is same for both versions).
A bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!
Direct Download Link
Note: If the Play Store fails to download or verify the app (license), log on to your Google Wallet account, Cancel the order and try again.
- USB connection may require additional setup.
- UI updates
- Continuous Auto-Focus” option*
- your device might not support this!
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy !!! 😀
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.